- LEOTARD, TIGHTS, JAZZ PANTS, BALLET SKIRTS OF ANY STYLE OR COLOR
- HAIR PULLED BACK OFF NECK AND FACE
DANCE ATTIRE FOR BOYS
- SHORTS OR SWEATS WITH A CLEAN T-SHIRT TUCKED IN
Students are expected to attend all scheduled classes. The studio should be notified if a student will not be attending class. Students who miss a class may attend another class at their approximate level for a make-up, only if there is one available. Classes can only be made up before recital routines are started. Tuition will not be adjusted for missed classes.
Payments can be made in either credit card, cash or personal check. If a check is issued, make it payable to Celebrity Dance Emporium. A $35 charge will be issued for a returned check.
REHEARSALS AND RECITAL
Rehearsal and recital dates will be announced at a later date. All students are expected to attend rehearsal(s) and the recital. There will be a $60 Recital fee per student, or $80 per family due the first week of March. This will entitle you one complimentary ticket to the show, per child, as well as a digital copy of all recitals, a recital t-shirt and a program booklet. All other tickets will be on sale in April.
CDE requires all staff and students to stay home when they are ill. In order to reduce community spread of Coronavirus, we follow best practices and recommendations from our local health department and from our industry association, More Than Just Great Dancing and Youth Protection Advocates in Dance. CDE understands that unlike older children and adults, young children cannot be expected to maintain social distancing at all times. Therefore CDE focuses on a hierarchy of measures beginning with keeping ill people home, followed by frequent hand cleaning, and curricular and facility adaptations to minimize contact and mingling where possible. All studio classes are backed up on an online learning platform. In the event a class is unable to be held at the studio, classes will convert to an online learning platform until in-studio classes can resume.
- No special classes will be arranged for students who miss a class
- No refund will be given for students who miss a class for any reason
- No refund is given for students who drop out in the middle of a pay period
- There will be no refunds given for closures due to weather, natural disasters or pandemics. You may arrange for your child to make up the class in another class similar in level.
- In the event of weather, pandemic or other extenuating circumstances, Distance learning will be a compensatory service to in-person classes.
- If there are any school functions that interfere with recital week, or any mandatory rehearsals, we appreciate being told ASAP.